Do you know a maintenance professional:
- Who consistently goes above and beyond?
- Whose skill and relationships keep your building humming?
- Who is a valued and invaluable part of your team – but receives little recognition of their work?
Here is your chance to show them appreciation for the hard work they do.
- Must be performing a role, such as a custodian, janitor, groundskeeper or maintenance professional.
- Consistently demonstrates skillful work and goes out of their way to help others.
- Legal resident of The United States, 18 years of age or older.
Nominations must be made through the online form – no paper nominations will be accepted. Three winners will be chosen with recognition and prizes ranging from $1000-$3000 in American Time product credit. Deadline for submissions is Friday, September 14, 2018.
The winners will be announced on National Custodial Workers Recognition Day – Tuesday, October 2, 2018.
Go here to meet last year's Maintenance Hero winners!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
It's time to recognize the Maintenance Hero who is making a difference in your facility!